I was just watching the weather channel, and our Salem forecast is calling for 1-3″ of snow and ice Wednesday night. Yikes! I think it’s a little early for all that…… Anyway, please remember to check here on the website for Bud to Blossom closure/delay information. We try to stay open even when other schools (Salem Keizer SD) close, but I will close B2B or delay our start as needed if I feel the roads are dangerous to our staff and families.
Please remember too that if Salem Keizer School District is DELAYED we DO NOT DO AM VAN RUNS! We will transport to PM kindergarten and pick up as usual in the afternoon. Parents should plan to make other arrangements to transport their child(ren) to public school in the event of a SKSD delayed start.
I will post information about closures or delays by 5:15 the morning of “the event”. Thanks for your understanding! Shannon